Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update after TAX DAY

Sorry guys, I have been a bit busy over the past couple weeks and unable to update.

First week of April, I went to the UK. I was there on my B-Day. Had some great curry, survived Heathrow Airport and then came back to Holland that night. Thanks to one of my collegues, I got squeezed against the window by the faaaaattest slob on the plan. Smelled, sweaty, blowin ass and freely digging his nose.

Last week 4/10 & 4/11 I was in Athens, Greece. Exciting city. Just learn to duck and dodge and you are okay. Crazy ass drivers, dinner starts at 9:30 PM. It does have a lot of action going on. Enjoyed a couple glasses of wine in the park as the sunset with a collegue. We then went to an Uzaria (yes, UZO) and had dinner with excessive amounts of uzo... until late, late. Then went out for more drinks... Yikes. Easter was coming up for the folks in Greece whereas nearly all of the people go back to their origins and where they were born. I don't think there was one person that we spoke to was not doing this. Birth of Christ....etc. Pretty cool!

This week 4/15 down to Belgium to visit a new customer with a huge application for us. Nothing too special about Beligium. I did notice a bit less cleanliness than Holland. At least where we were. It was a bit of an industrial area. Reminded me of Pittsburg or something like that. Other than that, just plowing away.

I will put up a couple pictures as well.

No comments: