Thursday, April 17, 2008

UK on B-Day


Who is this handsome devil......


Yup, contemplating how that lunch I just had was going to feel while struggling my way back through Heathrow and the fact that I am 42 and look this great in the town of Denham, England

2 comments:

LODea said...

Hi Casey,
It looks like you are really enjoying the sites. Thanks for the BLOG! This way I can live the travels through you from my home here in good ole Orange. You look nice all cleaned up ~ not all sweaty/stinky in your hockey gear.
Take care and keep bloggin'
Lynn

Felix Lin said...

hmmm...babyface comes to mind when I see this pic haha.

don't be talking bad about me because I got the middle seat and you got crushed against the window...and ever since they took the snacks out of flights, I had to eat something!