




Well after all the rigamaroo in Italy, I had to turn around and head back out to Munich the following AM for a couple days. After several customer visits in Munich on Monday, we travelled up to Ulm, a city about 1.5 hours out of Munich. It is nice city with a small section that is a nearly 500 year old fishing village. As you will see, the hotel actually slopes. No, not an optical illusion. It is just really old. It has been totally restored & modernized inside but the sloping was left in tact. my room near the top floor had about a 12" difference from one side to the other. The beds all have "bubble gages" on them to see how level you are. None the less very cool.
2 comments:
Maybe they should have lodged the 200 club on opposite sides of the hotel.
Don't think I was not thinking that very thing! Especially as over the past couple weeks I was feeling a bit "heavier" than normal with all the good food and low exercise... :) The lack of hockey is hurting a bit.
Post a Comment